Looking for a change? Want to align your job with your chemical free, sustainable lifestyle. This opportunity to buy a conscious business may interest you.
Under The Juniper Tree… will you own it next?
Q1. What is Under The Juniper Tree?
It’s a beautiful and unique shop that has been serving the local community and visitors by providing a serene place to browse and shop. Customers often comment on how they feel welcome and a sense of calm as they enter the space. It is one of a kind shop that nourishes the five senses and more.
In their words: “a sanctuary, a shop with soul…” Often regular customers pop in just to chat with Chrys; sharing stories and experiences. Many of her customers are also her yoga students. There is a sense of human connection that is remarkably rare among today’s modern business model.
Q2. Why is Under The Juniper Tree for sale?
Chrys, the owner, is a yoga and meditation teacher and a mother of a teenage daughter in a Steiner school in the Yarra Valley, Victoria. As her daughter is graduating soon, she is looking to sell the business and intending to focus more on teaching locally and globally.
Q3.Under The Juniper Tree vision and product range?
Chrys’ business vision and ethos are based on the wisdom of harmony. The goods and services provided are intended to bring harmony in oneself, with others and with the environment and beyond. Hence this vision and ethos are extended to the way she sources the merchandise in her shop. As much as possible, she sources locally, ecologically and ethically; treading and trading as lightly as possible in terms of her ecological footprint.
Some of our product lines:
- Therapeutic grade Seed to Seal™ Young Living Essential Oils
- Bamboo and glass essential oil diffusers
- Australian Bush Flower Essences and related skin care products
- Australian made organic skin care, bug repellent, non-nano safe sunscreen
- Organic, never tested on animals shampoo, soap, head lice treatment
- Organic wholefood herbal supplements and pre/probiotic
- Anthroposophic remedies and first aid
- Organic, bio-dynamic skincare and personal care
- Ecological fairly traded tooth brushes, combs, body brushes and hair brushes
- Ecological fairly traded kitchen brushes and cleaning aids
- Ecologically made non-toxic cookwares (baking pans, casserole pots, fry pans)
- Organic seeds
- Certified organic fairly traded pantry food items, chocolates
- Inspirational books for young children, children, teens, adults
- Documentary, inspirational DVDs, CDs
- World music CDs, meditation CDs and music
- Wholesome recipe and gift books
- Australian sustainably sourced timber home wares, jewellery
- Fairly traded wool cashmere silk scarves
- Fairly traded cotton bamboo clothes
- Ecological yoga mats
- Ethically sourced Australian sheep skin rugs
- Ethically sourced silver and crystal jewellery
- Steiner inspired toys, made of natural non-toxic materials
- Woolen crafts and arts and craft supplies
- Steiner school supplies such as beeswax modelling wax, beeswax crayons, colouring pencils, fountain pens, calligraphy fountain pens, etcetera
- Fine Japanese incense
- Handmade paper products: journals, photo albums, photo frames
- And more
Visitors from as far as the Netherlands, South America, Scotland, China, the United Kingdom, etcetera have commented that they wish they could find something like this shop back home. Chrys envisions this business could thrive in other locations and also online. This business could be for you who are passionate about using and sharing consciously-made products, raising awareness and giving people at large the better, kinder options in their product choices as we transition to more and more harmonious lifestyle that doesn’t cost the Earth.
Q5. What are the details of the sale?
The lease is ending mid September 2017. Chrys has decided not to extend the lease. She is now selling all her stock, fitting and goodwill. Goodwill includes extensive suppliers list and the passing of product knowledge and knowledge of how to run the business. Interested parties are welcome to buy only the stock, or only the fittings or only the goodwill, or all of the above.
Inquiries can be made directly to Chrys Soenaris, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0435 597722.
Under the Juniper Tree is listed under the following categories and business opportunities.
- Baby Products
- Business/Property For Sale (Bus Op)
- Clothing – Children
- Clothing – Mens
- Clothing – Women
- Cooking – Equipment & Utensils
- Personal Care Products
- Retailer – Multi Brands
- Water Filters / Bottles